“Integrity is the most valuable and respected quality of leadership. Always keep your word.” Brian Tracy
As a people friendly Organization that aims at bringing development to humanity through the eradication of poverty and advocating gender equality, we maintain and practice an open door policy.
It is in this vain that we solicit your assistance through our desire to partner with you as relevant stakeholders. In human development there no limitation. Your contribution can never be measured as small, we are ready to collaborate with both National and International partners of all categories.
What would be the advantages of partnering with Bridgers Association Cameroon?
Bridgers Association Cameroon is official partner/Member to many International Organizations and Networks, some of which are:
– Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA)
– UN Sustainable Development Solution Network (UNSDSN)
– Girls Not Brides Global Partnership to End Child Marriage
– The Pollination Project of the USA
– GBV Prevention Network Africa
-National Commission on Human Rights and Freedoms
– Iron Kids of the World Costa Rica
-World Connect USA
–Becker/Cordes Stiftung Germany
-Wilhelm Gnutzmann, Dohrn Eggers oHG, Germany
-High Commission of Canada to Cameroon